Click Here to Go to the Homepage Click Here!

X


Coolwhatappmessage is a website that is mainly designed to provide all the creative WhatsApp status messages. That could be love status, sad status, romantic status, Whatsapp quotes, Instagram status, or Facebook status. We will try our best to provide you unique and genuine WhatsApp images as well.

Check out the 25+ whatsApp love status. 15th one is absolutely lovely.

Whatsapp Love status

In this article we will post some of the creative WhatsApp love status. These are unique and so romantic. Please checkout the WhatsApp status.


1. तुम
दूर होकर भी इतने अच्छे लगते हो !! ना जाने  पास होते तोह कितने अच्छे लगते। 

2. I am in love with every second I spent with you.
 
3. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle but just a great reminder of just how strong real love is.
 
4. If I know what is love!! It is only because of you!!
 
5. I love you once! I love u still! Always have and always will!
 
6. I like it when you smile but I love it when I'm that reason.
 
7. When you finally kiss me, every piece of my broken the heart gets healed.
 
8. Mightier than the waves in the sea is my love for you!!
 
9. You always be my love until I die!!
 
10. Love+trust+Honesty= Long Lasting Relationship
 
11. I still fall in love with you every day!!
 
12. I wish I could turn back the clock, I would find you sooner and love you stronger.
 
13. The day I spend with you becomes the best new day of my life.
 
14. I will not give up on you! so don't give up on me!!
 
15. Here it is only 

1. Thing 
2. DO
3. Words
4. You
I Love You!!
 
16. You became the first and last thing in my mind each day!
 
17. You think you are one of the millions! But you are one in a million for me!
 
18. When I am looking sad! do not wait around, just kiss me!!
 
19. Every day I look at the keyboard I found U& I together always!!
 
20. Perfect Relationship! If two of them fear to lose each other!!
 
21. No one will ever know how perfect you are to me!!
 
22. You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you!!

23. I love you more than you will ever know, you’re all that I need!!
 
24. Dukh kitna bhi ho,  Khusi tum hi ho!!
 
25. Love your haters they are your biggest fans!!
 
26. I do not want to be your number one, I want to be your only one.

Post a comment 0 comments: